Thursday, January 10, 2013

Oh Kale!


Let me start out by saying I have tried to make baked kale chips at home quite a few times. And each time they just don't turn out. I either over cook it or under cook it. It kind of just tastes like I went out into my yard and gathered some dead leaves. I can taste the potential in kale. That's why I keep trying to make it. And its just so good and healthy for you.

While I was at Whole Foods I saw this package of kale. It looked so good. It was made with cheese and garlic. I figured it had to be good and for $5.99 a pop, it had better taste outstanding. I wanted to open it so bad in the car and have just a little taste. But I knew if I opened it in the car and it tasted good, that there would be none left to share with my husband by the time I got home.

I got home and shared the kale with my husband. IT WAS SO AMAZING!!!!! It was worth every penny, all 599 of them. I just kept eating it and eating it! I had to close the lid and put it up high so that I could save some for later. Well the next morning, guess what I had for breakfast...yep, kale! I ate it all and licked the package clean. Then I was sad...It was all gone and in what less than a day. I felt like an addict...I needed more kale...

So I tell you...Go! Go Now! to Whole Foods and get a package of this raw kale! Its amazing. It's dehydrated, not baked and its all natural. I think I may attempt to make it at home in my dehydrator. I will keep you updated, if I have any success...

Here is the link to Brad's Raw Foods. They have many other flavors of kale chips like naked, nasty hot, pina kale-ada and natural nacho- I'm sure I will have to try them too! You can also read the history behind this brand and see their other products.

http://www.bradsrawchips.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment