Friday, January 25, 2013

Baby Lips



I'd been seeing these baby lips around for awhile and wondered what they were all about. So I decided to buy one. And HOLY COW! I loved it... They should have named them baby butt lips because that's what your lips feel like after you use it.  It's moisturizing like chapstick, but has color like lip gloss. The color and softness lasts a long time too. These have totally become my everyday lip color. They only cost $3.00 and you can get them at pretty much any grocery or drug store.


I have 3 of the 6 colors Maybelline makes these in.  I have grape vine, peach kiss, and pink punch. The color goes on sheer but you can definitely still see the color on your lips. You can even get a clear one for bedtime too.I love love love these! And I think every girl should have one in her purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment