Thursday, January 17, 2013

January Glam Bag

January Glam Bag




Today I received my IPSY January Glam Bag.  This is a beauty product monthly subscription that I receive. It costs $10 a month and that includes shipping. Each month I receive a cute little makeup bag filled with surprises. This month the bag was a dark navy blue. I thought it was a little boring, but then I opened the bag and BA BAM! Check out the lining...



Find out what came inside...


1. SoHo Beauty Concealer Brush (retail price $7.99)
I love this brush. Its from SoHo Beauty's Get A Grip line. The shape of the handle, made it so easy to hold. I felt like I had a ton of control. They have 14 more brushes in their line, I plan to go buy more. http://www.sohobeauty.com


2.Pacifica Body Butter scent Tuscan Blood Orange (retail price $15 8 oz./ $7 2.5 oz.-the size I got)
This lotion smells really good. It is very moisturizing and not greasy at all. It's 100% vegan and cruelty free. I noticed on Sephora's website they had a tube of coconut crushed pearl bronzing butter made by this company. I might have to get that...



3. Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Hairspray (retail price $18)
This hairspray works well. I use to buy it regularly. I only stopped buying it because I liked trying new brands. It doesn't smell the greatest, but I guess thats a trade off for keeping your hair staying in place. I got a sample size which works great for me. I will keep it in my purse!



4.Nailtini in Frappe (retail price $13)
I was so excited when I saw this nail polish in my bag. I have gotten this brand in past beauty subscriptions and I really like it. I got a cute sheer pink nude color. I thought it was perfect for my toes. I normally prefer bright colors. But I am in love with this nude color. It's perfect! I recommend this brand. Its a great quality nail polish.
http://www.tinibeauty.com



5.Joise Maran 100% Argan Oil (retail price $48)
I have used other brands of argan oil in my hair. I really like argan oil in general. It has improved the damage of my hair and has helped it grow. I'm not sure what I think of it for my face as it recommends. I know the quality of the oil will make the difference in my face breaking out or not.  I have heard that Josie Maran prides herself in the great quality of her products. The other uses are for this oil are hair, nails, body or added to a bath. This oil didn't really have a smell. It went on almost like a dry oil. It wasn't thick or greasy. I liked that. The side of the box says it balances sebum production to help fight acne. I may have to give it a try on my face. I will give you an update and let you know if I breakout.


My overall opinion this month is SUPER satisfied! This is the 4th month that I have been receiving this subscription and I would recommend it to everyone. It gets better every time I get it. It has great products and I think it is a really good value. I am impressed how many full size products that you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment