Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November Glam Bag


Today I received my IPSY November Glam Bag.  This is a beauty product monthly subscription that I have signed up for.  It costs $10 a month and that includes shipping. Each month I receive a cute little makeup bag filled with surprises. This month the bag was brown with a pretty gold zipper. Very chic, it will match my LV purse. Drum roll...and the contents are!

1. Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire (retail price $13)
This nail polish is a very cute gold sparkle. It would look great over any color. It applied very evenly, unlike some sparkly nail polish. I would buy this polish in more colors!

2.BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Daredevil (retail price $18)
This lip gloss is a very pretty plum color. I have used bareminerals lip gloss in the past and have been very happy with way the color stays on your lips. This color went on and was very creamy and smooth. The color went on a little lighter than it looks in the tube. But I love the way it looks on my lips!

3. Chella Defining Eyebrow Gel in Clear (retail price $18)
This eyebrow gel had a pretty strong nail polishy smell. A good amount of product came out on the wand and it applied smoothly. My eyebrows felt smooth after it dried. They weren't left feeling crunchy.

4. Starlet Intense Eyeliner in Chocolate (retail price $11)
This eyeliner went on very fluidly. The color was also great to use as an eyebrow pencil.

5.theBalm Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow Platte in Matt Batali (retail price $34.50 -9 color pack)
This eyeshadow seemed to have a high pigment quality. The color went on easily. I usually buy shimmery eyeshadow so I am very pleased to have a matte color in my collection.

My overall opinion this month is very satisfied! This is the 2nd month that I have been receiving this subscription and I would recommend it to everyone. It has great products and I think it is a pretty good value.

http://www.ipsy.com/ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment