Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November Birchbox


Today I received my November Birchbox . This is another beauty product monthly subscription that I have signed up for.  It costs $10 a month and that includes shipping.  It comes in a little brown box. The contents were...

1. Color Club Nail Polish in Put a Pin In It (retail price $8)
This nail polish was not a full size product, but the color was very cute. It is a rose gold shimmery color. Which is very IN right now. It looked great on, it was a nude color with a little bit of pizzazz! 

2. Lulu Organics Hair Powder scent Lavender and Clary Sage (retail price $30)
This hair powder is a dry shampoo to be used in between hair washing days. It smelled AMAZING! A little goes a long way especially if you don't want white hair. I'm not very coordinated and ended up with it in my hair and all over my shirt. I will probably just continue to use the dry shampoo that I have in a areosol bottle.

3.ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara in Black (retail price $24)
This mascara went on smooth and was not clumpy at all. I'm not sure that my lashes looked much longer than any other mascara. It was a more natural look and I prefer a more glam look. The mascara had a mirror attached to the tube which I find very convenient.

4. Stella Cadente Parfum scent Miss Me (retail price $35-$69)
This perfume smelled good it had a very clean powdery smell. It reminded me of Barbie Dolls and Cabbage Patch Dolls. 

5. SoyJoy Snack Bar flavor Cranberry (retail price $6 -5 pack)
This snack bar was very yummy! They are natural gluten-free bars made with real cranberries. I am totally buying more of them.

My overall opinion this month is moderately pleased. This is the 2nd month that I have been receiving this subscription and I will continue to receive it but I prefer the Glam bag from IPSY. It has good products but they are generally a sample size.

http://www.birchbox.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment