Friday, November 16, 2012

A Great Day For A Waffle!

On my way to taking London to school this morning, I noticed a cute food truck sitting in front of a business by my house. I had to stop! I love food trucks, I love how "city" they feel. If I had any talent in the food department I would totally own one.


This truck is called Waffle Love. They had 4 specialty waffles to choose from. They also had Belgian waffles that you can add any topping to. The prices range from $3.50-$8.00. I chose the specialty waffle called Red Wonder. It was $8.00.  It had half strawberries and half raspberries with Biscoff and cream.


At first, I thought that sure isn't a cheap waffle, BUT once I tasted it...HOLY COW! It was the most amazing waffle that I had ever had. It was worth every penny. The waffle itself had a similar texture as a croissant, but a lot more dense. It was slightly flaky on the outside and very smooth and chewy on the inside.  There was a biscoff spread on it. What's biscoff you ask? I didn't know either...I had to google it! How lame am I : ) According to the Biscoff website, it is a sweet, creamy spread made with Biscoff Cookies. It is soooo delicious, that might become a staple alongside Nutella at our house. The cream was extremely good. The strawberries and raspberries tasted like they were just picked from the garden...

I DECLARE WAFFLE LOVE THE BEST WAFFLES IN THE WORLD!

 Find this truck at www.facebook.com/waffleloveutah  and on twitter and instagram @waffluv


Great Artwork


They cater...maybe they can deliver breakfast to me every morning!


I love his "chef" outfit! He looks just like the little chef statue I have in my kitchen!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment