Sunday, November 25, 2012

For The Love of Nail Polish!


 I love trying different nail polishes! It's such a fun way to change your look.  You can
pick any color to match your mood or style. I have tried a ton of different brands. Today I am showing you 3 colors.

1. Orly Nail Lacquer in Gum Drop ( Sally Beauty Supply retail $6.99)


I love this color! I'm not normally a blue or green nail polish fan, but something about this color is just so cute. This is the first time that I have tried the Orly brand. It is absolutely my new favorite brand. It goes on great and lasts forever without chipping.









2. Nicole by OPI in My Favorite Gold (TJ Maxx retial $6.00-2 pack)


This is a more of a yellow gold than a copper gold. I have now used the Nicole by OPI nail polish a few different times in different colors. I'm not a huge fan of this brand. I think it's a bit over priced for the quality.


*Painted on ring finger





 
3. Nailtini Nail Polish in Millionaire (I got this in my IPSY Glam bag retail $13.00)

This is a gold glitter polish with blue specks. This is a great quality glitter polish. I like the way that it goes on very evenly. And it really sparkles in the light!


*Painted on ring finger over the gold polish

No comments:

Post a Comment