Friday, February 15, 2013

February Glam Bag (IPSY)




Today I received my IPSY February Glam Bag.  This is a beauty product monthly subscription that I receive. It costs $10 a month and that includes shipping. Each month I receive a cute little makeup bag filled with surprises. This month the bag was a black shiny patent leather. It was really cute and very classic. The lining was a deep red...



Find out what came inside...


1. Pop Beauty Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara (retail price $18.50)
I really liked this mascara. It added length and volume to my eyelashes without being clumpy. I liked the shape af the brush a lot. It wasn't bulky and had  a pointed end. I felt like I had a lot of control with it. I could even get the tiny lashes.
popbeauty.co.uk



2.Mica Beauty Gel Eyeliner (retail price $30)
This eyeliner was truly amazing! Seriosuly! I loved the way it went on my eyes.  It was very pigmented and smooth. My eyes looked so beautiful after I applied this eyeliner!
www.micabeauty.com




3. Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer (retail price $29)
I applied this primer to half of my face before putting my foundation on. It was considerably noticeable that the side with the primer took the foundation much better. I used less makeup and didn't need concealer on the side with primer. So I have to say its a great primer.
www.pixibeauty.com



4.Coastal Scents In the Spotlight Eye Shadow Palette (retail price $4.95)
When I saw these colors, I figured I would just use the brown and grey. I'm not a yellow eye shadow user. But for the sake of the blog, I tried it on for the whole look.  I WAS SHOCKED! It was the most beautiful eye makeup I had ever put on. It was gorgeous. It was so glamorous looking. I liked the quality too. They have a ton of huge shadow palettes on their website for really cheap. I think I will have to get a ton more colors.
www.coastalbeauty.com



5.Lash Card (retail price $6.99)
I have used these lash cards before and I have to say I'm not a huge fan. I know a lot of girls love them. I guess I'm just not as coordinated as them. I find it easier to just put my mascara on and be done. For me to try and hold something with one hand and then try to apply mascara with the other, just doesn't work for me. Sorry : (
www.lashcard.com



I'm very happy with my glam bag this month. I love getting products that I would never think to try and then I fall in love with. I highly recommend this beauty subscription. For those of you that get this bag each month, I would love to see if you got different colored samples. Tweeet them to me at triesstuffgirl or tag me on instagram at ashleypettit23.
www.ipsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment